This Biography is about one of the best Professional Badminton of the world Of Carolina Martín including her Height, weight, Age & Other Detail…
|Born Name||Carolina María Marín Martín|
|Profession||Spanish Badminton player|
|Age (as in 2019)||26 Years old|
|Physical Stats & More Info|
|Height||in centimeters- 167 cm|
in meters- 1.67 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 6″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 65 Kg|
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Badminton History Of Carolina Martín|
|International Debut||In 2005, at Brussels International U15.|
|Achievements (main ones)||• Secured Gold at the 2016 Rio Olympics.|
• Bagged Gold at 2014 Copenhagen & 2015 Jakarta World Championships.
• Secured Gold again at 2014 Kazan & 2016 La Roche-sur-Yon European Championships.
• Bronze medal at the 2011 Taipei World Junior Championships.
• Won Gold at 2011 Vantaa European Junior Championships.
• Secured a Silver at 2009 Milan European Junior Championships.
|Career Turning Point||After winning Gold at 2011 Vantaa European Junior Championships there was no looking back for Carolina Marin.|
|Highest Ranking||1 (May 2016)|
|Personal Life Of Carolina Martín|
|Date of Birth||15 June 1993|
|Birth Place||Huelva, Spain|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Family||Father- Gonzalo MarinMother- Toni Martin|
|Boys, Affairs and More Of Carolina Martín|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Name Not Known (2015-present)|
|This Biography written by www.welixa.com|